Our Friendly, Educational, And Accommodating Exterior Remodeling Process
Exterior Remodeling Without The Stress, Risk, & Uncertainty. It’s What Our New Hampshire & Northern Massachusetts Customers Deserve.
As long as humans have had homes to live in, we’ve had to maintain them.
It’s a fact of life. Windows need replacing. Doors need updating once in a while. Roofing breaks down. Siding doesn’t last forever either. And today, with millions of homes in the New England region, exterior remodeling is a big impressive industry…with a less than stellar reputation (that gets more complaints than automotive).
From Day One, the UWD Manchester team has worked hard and spared no expense to set ourselves apart from the conventional New England contractor. We’ve distinguished our services from the common ho-hum, high-stress, high-risk, high-sales-pressure, and low-quality results you see being slapped on homes for bottom dollars.
We’re different and here are three specific reasons why.
We’ve Got The Friendliest Customer Service Around
Listen, we know that just about every remodeling contractor out there promises they’re friendly and accommodating. True. But then what has life taught us — that all too often, they aren’t so friendly after all. Or, it’s a luck of the draw situation. Maybe you’ll get their all-star team, and maybe you won’t.
With UWD Manchester, we’re a tight-knit, family-first group of diligent people. All of our team members are on our A-team. You always get our best and nothing less.
- We’re diligent about our training. Across the board, for all staff involved with windows, doors, siding, roofing, and customer service…we take skill and credentials seriously.
Our primary goal is to make the entire process easier for you! From your initial call and consultation, through to the day-to-day of your remodeling project and beyond.
- Yes, we’ve got the time. The time to listen. The time to walk you through the options upfront and to educate you along the way. The time to build a custom solution that lasts.
Our Design Consultations Are ACTUALLY Educational
It might not be all that surprising, but introductory home remodeling design consultations are one of the main things homeowners look to avoid. Not the actual remodeling! Because they expect the experience to be a salesy time-sink where you end up with nothing but some shiny brochures and a bid.
They’re often high-pressure with cheesy outdated pricing gimmicks and arm twisting.
We’re the polar opposite kind of exterior home design experience. Before we do anything, our focus is on why we’re there speaking with you so we can match you with the most value.
- What are our home improvement products and systems going to do for you?
- Are we there in your living room or around the kitchen table with you primarily to improve security and home value? Or, is it more about aesthetics? Perhaps a mix of all the core benefits of new windows, doors, siding, and roofing?
- We don’t sell. We don’t do all the talking either. Instead, we educate and try to ASK our way into genuinely beneficial, affordable, and custom solutions that improve your life.
We Don’t Rest Until You Sign A Completion Certificate
Simply put: our workmanship means everything to us. We’re going to perform as many walkaround inspections, checks, and re-checks with you as it takes for picture-perfect, magazine-quality results.
Afterward, we won’t rest until you’re satisfied and sign your Completion Certificate. From there we’ll be calling you and following up by sending a packet with a letter, your warranty information, and a questionnaire where you can give us more feedback. Communication is one of our calling cards! We don’t collect until we meet your expectations.
Schedule Your Free Estimate
No pressure. No sales. No awkward silences. Just helpful answers to your questions and quick prompt attention to your exterior remodeling needs.